2016-2 (321): Healthy kindergartens – Frequency of respiratory disease in connection with the quality of buildings
Proponent of the project: IRI UL and the Faculty of Medicine of University of Ljubljana
Definition of the project
- A model for obtaining a comprehensive exposure assessment for the planning of possible remedial measures.
- We expect that the frequency of respiratory diseases in children is significantly influenced by hygienic and building technical conditions, different types of ventilation and microbiological quality of air.
- The results will be important from a commercial point of view due to a comprehensive assessment of the actual situation.
- We expect increased interest in measurement services and consequently the demand for measuring equipment and services of participating organizations.
- The results and conclusions of the project will play an important role in the social field in terms of maintaining and strengthening health, which is the largest social product.
Application at: email@example.com
The field of student’s work
- Medicine Science
- Technical Sciences
- Natural Sciences