Gender Equality Plan
Despite progress achieved on gender equality in research and innovation under Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme, we still need better implementation of EU gender equality objectives by research and innovation organisations across the EU. In accordance with the goal of better implementation of gender equality, to apply for Horizon Europe funds, the organisation must have a Gender Equality Plan (GEP).
The key strategic objectives of IRI UL’s GEP are:
- to provide a supportive and safe work environment for all IRI UL employees;
- to raise awareness on the importance of gender equality;
- to provide equal employment and career progression opportunities regardless of gender or other personal circumstances;
- to establish a system of monitoring of the equality aspects and indicators;
- to support employees’ work–life balance by enhancing the relevant organisational mechanisms;
- to promote excellence in science by systematically integrating gender dimensions into IRI UL’s research and development activities.
CLICK HERE to access IRI UL’s Gender Equality Plan document.